Priya Mani "time off" infront of camera..... 0

Media Club Member | 2:13 AM | , ,

Being after the hectic shooting schedules of Mani Ratnam’s Raavan, Priya Mani is taking time off from being in front of the camera.

“I’m currently dubbing for the Telugu version of Raavan, after which I’ll be off to Hyderabad to dub for Puri Jagannath’s Golimaar,” says the actress.

The sultry actress will soon be done with her other Bollywood film, Rakta Charitra. Then, she’ll be back in Sandalwood to can a song sequence for a Kannada film. “I have to shoot for a solo song in Eno Ontara,” says Priya, adding, “I’m currently looking at some scripts in several languages. I’ll decide on my next film soon,” she says.

So, is anything spicy happening in her life? “Oh, yeah! I’m cooking some spicy dishes,” replies Priya. Well, something is cooking!

0 Responses So Far:

 
Movie Franks Copyright © 2010 Prozine Theme is Designed by Lasantha Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS