Krishnudu's 'Chandrudu' Movie Launched 0

Media Club Member | 5:23 AM | ,

Hindi flick ‘Dusvidaniya’ is going to be remade in Telugu as ‘Chandrudu’ where krishnudu as in main lead role.Usha Films banner bought the telugu remake rights of the movie.To brief the details of the film producers organized a press meet at Film Chamber of Commerce. It was attended by director Dwarapudi Satyanarayana, hero Krishnudu, producers P S Chandra and Rajkumar.

Director Satyanarayana while speaking, “My first film as director was ‘Pellikani Prasad’. I’m confident of crafting this film in a better manner than that of Hindi.”

“I’ve seen this film in Hindi. I’m very happy to note that the producers are remaking such a wonderful film with me as male lead”, expressed Krishnudu.

0 Responses So Far:

 
Movie Franks Copyright © 2010 Prozine Theme is Designed by Lasantha Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS