Pawan Kalyan Speaks About His Jesus Christ Movie 0

Media Club Member | 3:51 AM | , ,

Power Star Pawan Kalyan explains about why he is acting in Jesus Christ movie. The South Indian star is in Jerusalem (Israel) shooting for Jesus Christ movie, directed by Singeetham and produced by Konda Krishnam Raju.

Along with the movie unit, Pawan Kalyan participated in the video press conference (Live) from Jerusalem. In this connection, he elucidates why he chose to act in this Jesus Christ movie.

Pawan Kalyan said, “Recently, my son Akira nandan fell down on, bruised his knee and it started bleeding in front my eyes. I could not resist that. My heart was moved when I saw the blood and I remembered Mother Mary at that time”.

He further ads, “I could not resist to see my son bleeding, and just imagine how Mother Mary felt when his son Jesus Christ was nailed on holy cross”.

We all know how emotional Pawan Kalyan is and we’ve seen recently his emotional speech at Komaram Puli audio release.

“Since I studied in missionary school, I knew about Christianity. And I could imagine the pain Mother Mary must have undergone”, adjoins Pawan.

Although, Pawan Kalyan’s role in this Jesus Christ is not big, he feels that he like the story.

“When director Singeetham Srinivas Rao narrated me this scene, it immediately connected to my heart feelings with what happened to my son. Hence, I decided to do the film, although my role is small”, clarifies Power Star.

This movie directed by Singeetham Srinivas Rao movie will be made in four languages – English, Hindi, Telugu and Malayalam. And the movie has an all-Indian cast of child actors and seven devotional songs. It focuses on Jesus Christ childhood as against other movies, which have showed the later years of Jesus Christ.
Source:Supergoodmovies

Video



0 Responses So Far:

 
Movie Franks Copyright © 2010 Prozine Theme is Designed by Lasantha Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS