Sameera Reddy crazy about rings !.. 0

Media Club Member | 4:54 AM |

Sameera Reddy has expressed her craziness about jewels recently. It's normal for Indian women to be crazy about Jewellery and getting addicted to accumulation of wealth in the form of Jewellery preferrably with heavy sizes.

But the sexy Sameera reddy sounds a bit different and is very crazy on smaller ornaments, ring to the extent she buys a ring every week.

At a recent event she said, "I am not having the habit of wearing much Jewellery and would love to wear a single piece like a ring or necklace that stands out and makes a statement."

"I am very much crazy about rings. My husband will have a tough time as I want him to present me a ring every week", she added with laughing.

Indeed whoever wants to make friendship with Sameera Reddy, it could be better to offer her a ring.

0 Responses So Far:

 
Movie Franks Copyright © 2010 Prozine Theme is Designed by Lasantha Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS