Shriya Saran on twitter @shriyasmiling 0

Media Club Member | 5:32 AM | , ,

A stalker on twitter was making life miserable for Shriya Saran by starting a fake account in her name.

Says Shriya: “The guy was constantly monitoring my movements and tweeting, which after a point made me scared. At times I was wondering whether he is behind me.”

Finally a close friend came to Shriya’s rescue and asked her to start her own Twitter account and start tweeting. Her friends advised her – “ It is the best way to beat the counterfeiter at his own game, and later get it verified, so fans across the globe will know that it is a true account.”

When contacted, Shriya said: “My real Twitter id is : @shriyasmiling. I’m glad that I have now started my own Twitter account. I hope this will stop the fake in misusing my name.”

0 Responses So Far:

 
Movie Franks Copyright © 2010 Prozine Theme is Designed by Lasantha Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS