Sheela roped in Ballaya's ‘Parama Veera Chakra’ 0

Media Club Member | 4:26 AM | , , ,

Sheela beautiful lady who looks like a “girl next door” portrayed glamour roles in her movies.
This sensious acctress to be paired with Balakrishna in his latest film ‘Parama Veera Chakra’, the 150th film of Dasari Narayana Rao. This apart, with 2 more films (Telugu & Tamil) in her kitty, Sheela began to celebrate her birthday with lots of cheers this year. On this eve she expressed her happiness by saying that this is her best birthday ever. “This is a real Happy Birthday to me. I thank my fans, my directors, producers, media personnel and my well wishers in the industry.”

Sheela, who recently wooed the audience with her charms in NTR’s ‘Adhurs’, is now all set to capture the heart of audiences all over again as Balayya’s lady love in ‘Parama Veera Chakra’.

0 Responses So Far:

 
Movie Franks Copyright © 2010 Prozine Theme is Designed by Lasantha Home | RSS Feed | Comment RSS